CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 27, 2009

Mini Matt is one month old today.


Brody is getting fatter by the minute. He is a perfect baby. I love having a little boy and a little girl. They are such good kids and make it easy to be a mom. Matt takes care of me so I can take care of them. He is a great father and even better husband. Blah, blah, blah - Life is good!!! Christy and I took the girls to the zoo last week. We REALLY wanted to celebrate Earth Day right. Ha. Also, my niece Cailyn had a big volleyball tournament this weekend. She's incredible! They won and get to go to nationals in Florida.

2 comments:

Brooke said...

Oh, I just love the picture of Matt & Brody staring at each other! Sweetness! I'm so glad you are updating your blog. I love to hear what's going on.

Amber said...

Oh my goodness! I had no idea ya'll were even pregnant, nevermind the fact that he is already here. He is adorable & I'm so happy for ya'll. Congratulations, you guys! Boys are awesome!